Sunday, December 16, 2012

PARIS


Well guys, it has been real. This is the last postL.

Why did I come to Paris? To have fun, but I took it over the top. I learned a lot by coming to Paris, about writing, and life in general. I wanted it to be fun, and it sure was, but at times there are things that aren’t ment to be funny. Paris was a place that people went to too bring out themselves and express their feelings through many different ways. I, Ren, mocked this place. I could possibly be the biggest tourist to ever live.

But when I’m in Paris, I feel like I can do or be anything. It allowed me to allow myself to be creative. Walking through the streets was confusing. It was unfamiliar. I didn’t know what to do besides keep walking and to stick with it.

Paris was where I learned to be me. Not an imposter, a fake. But by being a fake, made me realize who I really am. And I thank Paris for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment