Sunday, December 9, 2012

resturants

What is everyone's favorite resturant? If someone were to ask me, I'd have to say (probably) 5 guys or in n out. Why? Because it is really good.

Also why does everyone like JCW's so much? It's not that good.
Why do people like Cafe Rio so much? It's good, but not the holy grail.
Why am I raging? Cause you all make me angry.... I'm not really angry...

I'm just messing around guys. But in all seriousness, if you ask me to go to JCW's or wendy's... I'd probably say wendy's. If you asked me to go to Cafe Rio or McDonalds... I'd probably say Cafe Rio (got you(;). But that's all fast food. The greatest sit-down place is obviously Texas Roadhouse. I will cyber fight anyone in the comment section if they think otherwise, because it IS the best resturant ever, besides maybe the roof, but you're all too poor to go there. ha. HAHA.

2 comments:

  1. I know all these places. The only place that you didn't write about, that I would've written about, is The Old Spaghetti Factory.

    But you're right: Texas Roadhouse wins, hands down.

    Oh...and I'll update your grade when you apologize to my face.

    Sincerely,
    your creative writing teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nelson... you are a kind man. thank you.

    Also I realized i use commas way too much.

    ReplyDelete